Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Destiny's Fishing Recount - The Amazing Fish Trip!

Yesterday all the senior syndicate classes went fishing.  Once we got there the teachers said for our class to go up on the wharf.  Once we stepped on the wharf I smelt the rotten dry wood of the wharf.  It smelt like rotten fish.  Then I pulled out my fishing rod.  It was very fun, but a boy named Willy made a bait catcher and it was too short.  So I told him to use mine.  I heard the sea water's little waves crashing against the wood of the wharf and I saw very emotional faces.  I felt surprised when I pulled up my line and my bait was gone.  Then it was time to leave, so I packed up my things and put them in the box.  After that, we all walked back to school.  At least I HAD FUN!

4 comments:

RKELLY said...

I wonder where your bait went, Destiny! Great writing - keep working hard.

Ms Hansell said...

You have used words that make me really feel like I can smell the wharf Destiny. I think you are very thoughful letting Willy use your bait catcher. You described the people very well when you said "emotional faces" - AND you had fun!!!

mavis said...

WOW that is an amazing recount

destiny said...

thank you for saying all those amazing comments Mavis,Mrs Kelly and Mrs Hansell