We have had an amazing term, with lots of activities, sports and learning!
Have a look below at all of the exciting things we have done this term:
- We started the term with KiwiSport Badminton
- We studied the Olympics and had a Senior Syndicate Olympic day
- We had visitors teaching us all different types of safety. From Life Education Bus, Safety around Dogs, Mt Wellington Firemen, Constable Taina for Keeping Ourselves Safe and water safety!
- We had three students at KIP camp for 4 weeks - who absolutely loved their time there!
- We had two amazing swim weeks where we saw students show huge progress in their swim skills
- We celebrated Tongan language week, Chinese language week, Cook Island language Week and Matariki.
- We won the Kiwican challenge for the third term in a row and got a pizza lunch - Yum!